What's the opportunity?
Become part of the UK’s leading frozen meals delivery services – with a dedicated UK network of over 70 franchisees and year on year sales growth, you’ll be part of a business that promises rapid growth, substantial sales potential and proven profitability.
A growing market
There are over 9 million people aged 65 and over in the UK, and this figure is growing all the time. As a result, the need for our food delivery service is on the rise. So we have franchises for sale and exciting opportunities for growth.
A smart partnership
For an initial investment of £100,000, with additional funding available, you can expect a turnover of anything from £500,000 to £1 million+ a year. You’ll be profitable from day one, with an existing customer base and support from head office.
Our latest TV advert
Our customer promise
A wide selection of delicious meals
The opportunity to enjoy meals in your own home
Service with no commitment and no contract
Complete satisfaction guaranteed, every time
Excellent value for money, all year round
Meals to meet a range of dietary needs
We’re kind of a big deal
A global company of over 8000 people
£500m group turnover and UK sales of over £100m
Over 50 years of specialist food knowledge
Deliver 1 million delicious meals a week
Why Wiltshire Farm Foods?
We've got a proud heritage which includes excellent customer service, top quality food and a trusted brand.
- A strong brand
- 24 years of experience
- Delicious meals
As part of the family, you’ll benefit from our brand and marketing campaigns, including:
- National TV adverts featuring Ronnie Corbett
- National press
- Local marketing and support
- Access to range of marketing literature
- Full colour brochure featuring our full range of meals and desserts
Once you join the team, we'll offer support all the way, including:
- A tailored start-up plan for your franchise
- On-the-job start-up support from our experts
- An operations manual offering an in-depth look at running a successful Wiltshire Farm Foods business
- An up-to-date list of active customers
- Continued support and development from IT, marketing and business development
With over 300 meals and desserts in our range, we deliver food that’s both nutritious and delicious:
- Our recipes are developed on site by a dedicated team of chefs
- We work with dietitians to make sure every dish is visually appealing, delicious and healthy
- We’re always introducing new, improved and innovative products, such as our award-winning soft and pureed range
- Our quality assurance, taste panels and on-site laboratory testing makes sure we achieve the highest food safety and product quality standards
Our selection process is designed to help you understand if Wiltshire Farm Foods is right for you.
You’ll meet with numerous team members to discuss your requirements, and spend time with some of our current franchisees to find out exactly what’s involved.
Our expert team will offer advice, training and support throughout.Brian Wiltshire Farm Foods Franchisee, Monmouth